Diwali 2022: Diwali festival is just right here and everyone is excited to celebrate this day with their loved ones. On this day, people clean their houses and welcome Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha. According to Indian traditions, people pray for happiness and wealth in their homes.
Here are some Diwali 2022 wishes, images, and messages to share on social media with loved ones:
1. Carry the light of Diwali with you, and remember it on your darker days this year.
2. Hoping this year’s Diwali is sweet and full of light.
3. May this year’s Diwali leave both your heart and stomach feeling full.
4. This Diwali, remember that shadows pass but there is always light to be found.
5. Hope this year’s Diwali is filled with wisdom and laughter.
6. Sending you warm wishes this Diwali!
7. May this new year bring everything you deserve and more.
8. Wishing you a Diwali that ushers in a bright new year.
9. I hope this year’s Diwali brings smiles as bright and luminous as the lights you celebrate with.
10. Hope your Diwali is warm and full of all your favourite things.
This year, the Lakshmi puja muhurat will start at 06:53 pm and end at 08:15 pm on October 24. On the other hand, the Amavasya tithi will last from 05:27 pm on October 24 to 04:18 pm on October 25.