Ginger Garlic Chutney: Eating the same food every day fills everyone’s heart. Especially women have to think the most, about what should they make so special that the taste of their food will increase and their family members will also like it. If something like this is going on in your mind then there is no need to think now because here is the recipe for garlic-ginger chutney which will double the taste of your food and will like it very much.
Ginger Garlic Chutney: Ingredients
- Ginger – 1-inch piece
- Garlic – 20-25 buds
- 1 tbsp – tamarind
- 1 tsp – red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp – Mustard oil
- Salt according to taste
- First of all, peel off the garlic and cut thick pieces of ginger.
- Now put 1 tablespoon of mustard oil in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Then when the oil becomes hot, add ginger and garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- After that put tamarind in it and fry it all for 1 minute and turn off the gas.
- Now take out this mixture on a plate and let it cool.
- After that, when the mixture cools down, put it in a mixie jar and grind it after adding 1 tsp red chilli and a little salt.
- Remember do not add water while grinding it
- The garlic-ginger chutney is ready, serve it with food.