Besan Sheera Recipe: You can feel like eating sweets anytime, day or night. At the same time, the craving for sweets becomes more in winter. For which people think of eating something tasty. Keeping this in mind, we have come up with a powerful recipe for molasses made from gram flour, which can be prepared in less time and tastes yummy too.
Besan Sheera: Ingredients
- 4 tbsp – gram flour
- 1 tbsp – desi ghee
- 2 cups – Milk
- 3 tsp – sugar/jaggery
- 1- Cardamom gruel
- 1/4 tsp – Ajwain
- 1 tbsp – coriander leaves
- 1 pinch – Turmeric
Besan Sheera: Recipe
- First of all, put ghee in a pan and keep it to heat on medium flame.
- After that, when the ghee melts, add gram flour and fry it with the help of a spoon.
- While doing this, keep the flame low and roast the gram flour till it turns light brown.
- Then when the aroma starts coming from the gram flour, add crushed cardamom, celery, turmeric and jaggery to it and mix it well.
- After that, cook it for 1 minute, add milk to it, and mix it well with the gram flour mixture while stirring with a spoon.
- Then cook it well. Keep in mind that continuous stirring has to be done to completely dissolve the gram flour lumps in the syrup.
- After that boil, the molasses for 5 minutes and then add finely chopped green coriander to the molasses and turn off the gas.
Tasty Besan Sheera is ready. Serve it hot.