Oats Idli Recipe: You can convert this habit of eating something delicious daily into a healthy diet. If health is also taken care of along with taste, then oats idli is considered a good option for this. It can be the best choice for a daily breakfast or evening snack. By adopting its easy method, you can prepare Oats Idli at home in minutes.
Oats Idli: Ingredients
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 litre light sour curd
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp gram dal
- 2 tsp green chilli
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of eno (fruit flavour)
- To make oats, first of all, put a pan on the gas.
- When the kadhai turmeric is hot, fry the oats in it till it becomes light golden.
- After this, cool put it in the mixer and prepare the powder.
- Now put oil in the pan and heat it.
- Add mustard, gram dal and then urad dal and fry till it turns golden.
- After this add turmeric, green chillies and carrots and cook.
- Now prepare the mixture by adding oats powder, curd and some water to the pan.
- After this leave the mixture to cool.
- Now put the paste in the idli maker and prepare it.
- It will be ready in about 15 minutes in the idli maker on low flame.
To check whether the idli is cooked or not, insert a knife into the idli, if it comes out easily, it means that the oats idli is ready. Now you can serve it.