Cabbage Roll Recipe: There are many types of rolls available in the market, some of which are healthy as well as tasty. Today we are going to teach you how to make one of those Cabbage Rolls. This can be prepared at home by adopting the easy method. Cabbage rolls are loved by everyone. It can be eaten as a morning breakfast or snack.
Cabbage Roll Recipe: Ingredients
- One- Cabbage
- Two to three boiled potatoes
- 1 cup boiled peas
- 1 cup chopped capsicum
- 2 tomatoes
- 8 to 10 garlic cloves
- A finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a large cabbage whose leaves can be easily removed. Now take out 8 to 10 leaves from it. Now boil water in a vessel.
- After this, mix cabbage leaves and half a teaspoon of sugar in boiling water and cook till it becomes soft. After this, take out the leaves and put them in cold water.
- On the other hand, add tomatoes, garlic buds, ginger and a little salt and grind them in a mixer. Now take it out in a bowl and set it aside.
- After this, place a pan on the gas, in which add 2 to 3 spoons of oil. When the oil is hot, fry red chilli powder in it and then add ginger-tomato paste and fry it. Now make tomato sauce by adding light salt and turn off the gas.
- Now take another pan and add about 2 teaspoons of oil to it. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds to it.
- After this add onion, capsicum and boiled peas and cook. After this, mash the boiled potatoes and add them. Fry for a while, and then the stuffing for the rolls will be ready, and then turn off the gas.
- Now you have to take the boiled leaf which was kept in cold water. Take a cabbage leaf and roll it by placing the prepared stuffing in the centre.
- Make as many rolls as you want in this way and keep them on a plate. Cabbage roll will be ready with this method, now you can serve it with tomato chutney or green chutney.