Beetroot Raita Recipe: Raita enhances the taste of our food. People like to eat it with pulao, puri sabzi, and their favourite food. You must have eaten Boondi Raita, Ghee Raita, and Cucumber Raita many times. But have you ever eaten Beetroot Raita? Beetroot is very healthy for health, and the risk of many diseases is averted by its consumption. So let’s know the easy method of making this raita. By following this you too can easily make and eat healthy and tasty beetroot raita at your home.
Beetroot Raita Recipe: Ingredients
- Curd – 1 cup
- Green chilli – 1-2 chopped
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 3-4
- Black salt – as per taste
- Roasted cumin – half teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tsp
- To make beetroot raita, first, wash them thoroughly and then grate them.
- Now take curd in a bowl and beat it well.
- Now mix grated beetroot and green chillies in the whipped curd.
- After heating oil in a pan, add sesame seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry them.
- When it cools down a bit, add it to the curd and beetroot mixture and mix.
- Now, add roasted cumin powder and black salt on top to increase the test.
- Your Tasty Healthy Beetroot Raita is ready, now enjoy it with your favourite food.