Beetroot Paratha Recipe: Is it a big task for you to keep yourself healthy? If yes, then let us tell you that a good diet is needed to stay healthy. A good diet does not mean that you spend your money on expensive fruits or other things. You can keep yourself healthy even with the common vegetables available in the markets.
You can keep yourself healthy even by eating roti or paratha but do pay attention to how you are making and eating it. If you make bread or paratha by mixing any vegetable, then nutrients can be included in it. That’s why today we have brought you the beetroot paratha recipe which is very easy to make.
Beetroot Paratha Recipe: Ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Green chilly
- Asafoetida powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Roasted Cumin Powder
- First of all, put wheat flour in a bowl for kneading.
- Now put some salt and celery in it.
- After this, knead the soft dough with lukewarm water and leave it covered for 10 minutes.
- On the other hand, remove the skin of the beetroot and put it tightly in a bowl.
- After this, keep a pan on the gas on medium flame.
- When it is hot, add ghee first.
- After this, add finely chopped green chillies, asafoetida and grated beetroot.
- After adding all these, fry for about 2 minutes.
- Mix salt according to taste, black pepper powder and cumin powder in it.
- Fry well for about 4 minutes.
- In this way, the beetroot filling will be ready and keep it cool down.
Chukandar Paratha Recipe
To make beetroot paratha, make a small ball of dough. Put beetroot filling in it and roll it like a paratha. Heat a griddle on the gas and now roast the paratha on the griddle from both sides. You can use ghee to cook the paratha. In this way, beetroot paratha will be ready. You can serve it with chutney. Along with taste, it is also very healthy for health.