Baingan Bhaja Recipe: You must have eaten brinjal bharta and brinjal curry. Brinjal is such a vegetable which is very beneficial for health. Elements like Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Niacin, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper, Fibre, Potassium and Manganese are found in brinjal which is beneficial for our body. You must have eaten many types of brinjal vegetables at home, due to which you sometimes get bored. Whereas today we will tell you about such a dish which you would like to eat again and again.
The name of the dish we are going to tell you is Baingan Bhaja. This is a Bengali dish which tastes delicious. It is also very easy to make. If you like brinjal, then you must try this dish.
Baingan Bhaja Recipe: Ingredients
- 4 brinjals, cut into rounds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon ground sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp, chopped coriander
Baingan Bhaja Recipe
- First of all, cut the brinjal in a round shape.
- Now put spices on the cut pieces.
- Put turmeric-chilli powder, coriander powder, and powdered sugar on it.
- Add all-purpose flour along with these spices and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Instead of this, now heat a nonstick pan on the gas.
- When done, grease the pan with some oil.
- Now roast the spiced brinjal pieces on medium flame.
- Keep in mind, you have to bake it till crisp.
- When the colour of the brinjal becomes lightly golden, then take it out on a plate.
Now your Baingan Bhaja is completely ready. You can have it with green coriander chutney, momos chutney, red chilli chutney, sauce or even empty. Children will like it very much, so you can make it in the evening snack as well. Whenever you do not understand what to make, then cook this and eat it. Make this Bengali dish at home and feed it to your children today.