Aloo Cheela Recipe: This question always remains that what to make for breakfast in the morning. By the way, you must have eaten many types of cheela like semolina, gram flour and lentils. But have you ever eaten potato cheela.
Yes, potato cheela which is a better option for morning breakfast. That’s why today we are going to tell you the recipe of Aloo Chilla. It is very easy to make and its taste is also very delicious. Let’s know the recipe to make it…
Aloo Cheela Recipe: Ingredients
- potato 1
- Gram flour 2 tbsp
- Semolina 1 tbsp
- Cornflour powder 1 tbsp
- Onion 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Green chili 1 finely chopped
- Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
- little red pepper
- salt to taste
- Oil for roasting cheela
- To make Aloo Chilla, first you have to take potatoes and wash them thoroughly. After this peel it and grate it.
- Then leave it like this for a while and after some time squeeze out the water from it.
- After this, put potatoes in a bowl and then mix gram flour, semolina, cornflour powder, onion, green chillies and all the spices well.
- After this, prepare a solution by mixing all these things. Then take a pan and lightly apply oil on it.
- After this pour the prepared batter on it and spread the cheela in a round shape. After this cover it and let it cook on low flame.
- Then flip the cheela and bake it from the other side. After this, let the cheela cook till it becomes light golden and crispy brown.
- After this your potato cheela is ready, you can serve it with green chutney or sauce.