Afghani Chicken Tikka Recipe: Afghani cuisine is well known for its mouthwatering and flavorful dishes, which always leave us wanting more. The Afghani chicken tikka recipe is no different. Grilled chicken that has been glazed with flavorful seasonings. This chicken recipe can be prepared in about 30 minutes. It is a terrific choice for an appetizer or starter at a dinner party or other special event.
Afghani Chicken Tikka Recipe: Ingredients
Creamy goodness combined with nutty cashews, poppy seeds, and melon seeds, along with pepper-infused chicken that has been expertly grilled.
- 1 Chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 tbsp Magaz (melon seed)
- 1 cup Cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp Khus Khus (poppy seeds), soaked
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Black Pepper, powdered
- 5-6 Chhoti Elaichi
- Salt to taste
- Grind together the magaz, kaju, khus khus, pepper and elaichi.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News