New Delhi: Paying their respect to Allah for bestowing them with strength and endurance during the month-long fasting period of Ramadan, muslims across the globe celebrate Eid.
It is well accepted that the Prophet Muhammad got the first revelation of the Holy Quran in this month.
The fragrance of ‘sewain’, the giggle of little ones running amok in the house, the stain on the new ‘kurta’ caused by spilling mutton ‘rogan josh’ — all these trademark moments of Eid are bound to get subdued this Eid, as people continue to struggle against a deadly global pandemic which has already infected more than one lakh persons in the country.
This year, Muslims all across the globe prepare for Eid-ul-Fitr, falling on Sunday (24 May 2020).
Eid-ul-Fitr festival in India will begin on the evening of Sunday, 24 May and ends in the evening of Monday, 25 May.
As people look forward to celebrating Eid with their family this Sunday, send them your best wishes and love through these Eid Mubarak Messages, Greetings, Photos, WhatsApp and Facebook Status:
- “On this happy occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr, I pray to Allah to fulfil all your dreams. Eid Mubarak!”
- “May Allah shower his mercy and fulfil your life with happiness and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!”
- “With the sight of the new moon, the fasting of Ramadan is finally over. May Allah bless you with his wisdom and success in life. Eid Mubarak!”
- “You are the reason why my life is so colourful each day. Eid Mubarak my love!”
“May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.”
- “Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.”
- “Brothers and sisters, friends and family, Eid Mubarak to you all. From the bottom of my heart, I pray that the Almighty makes our lives beautiful and our struggles meaningful.”
- “Eid is a “Day” which come with happiness and joy , wish this day joy with your special one and all.”
- “After Ramadan Allah gives us a nice gift, That was a Aidi which also called little aidi. I want to say very Happy and beautiful aidi Mubarak. Eid Mubarak To You”
- “I wish you and your family a wonderful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers. Eid Mubarak!”
- “May the joy of Eid multiply a thousand times and stay with you forever and ever. Happy Eid!”
- “Spending Eid with friends and family with lots of delicious food is a pure blessing; consider yourself lucky if you have them in your life! Eid Mubarak.”
- “On this beautiful and Mubarak day of Eid al-Fitr, may Allah give you reasons for happiness and joy. Happy Eid Mubarak to you and your family!”
- “Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours on this Mubarak day of holy Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear!”
- May Allah bless you with his choicest blessings. Eid Ka Chand Mubarak to you and your family.
- Aapko aur aapke pariwar ko Eid Mubarak.
- May the light of the moon fall directly on you and Allah bless you with everything you desire today. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is all about sharing what we have and caring for those in need. May you have a wonderful Eid this year!
- Eid Mubarik to you and everyone in your family.
- Let this Eid be an occasion of sharing the love with friends and family. Eid Mubarak to your family
- Here’s sending you my greetings as Eid ka Chand appears in the sky. Eid Ka Chand Mubarak my dear friend.
- May Allah bless with kindness, patience and love. Eid Mubarak.
- May your sincere prayers be answered, and may you be blessed with Allah’s choicest blessings. Eid Ka Chand Mubarak to you and your loved ones.
- Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak. Cherish every moment of this beautiful festival and may all your dreams come true soon.
- Eid Ka Chand kare sabki muradein puri, Mile sabko dheron khushiyan aur na rahe koi tamanna adhuri…Eid Ka Chand Mubarak
- Here’s wishing you and your family peace, harmony, happiness, good health and prosperity on the auspicious occasion of Eid. Eid Ka Chand Mubarak to you and everyone at home.
Eid Mubarak Quotes:
1. A man has sinned enough if he neglects to feed those in need. [Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N100]
2. The best charity is that given to a relative who does not like you. [Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N100]
4. The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind. (Koran, 5:33)
5. Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (Koran – 18:110)
8. If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. – [Quran 8:61]
As per the instructions issued by one of the largest mosques in India, the Jama Masjid in the Capital, each member of the community is advised to offer prayers for Jamat-ul-Vida and Eid al-Fitr from their homes. This will significantly help to alleviate the threat of viral transmission from spreading further.
Globally, Eid restrictions are quite stringent with Turkey announcing a four-day curfew during the festival while Saudi Arabia will implement a 24-hour nationwide curfew on Eid.
This #EidUlFitr let’s resist the temptation to congregate or violate #SocialDistancing so that we can defeat #COVIDー19. That way we can all celebrate Eid in July/August the way it’s meant to be celebrated.
— Omar Abdullah (@OmarAbdullah) May 23, 2020