PPSC Recruitment 2020: A good news has come out for the candidates who are seeking a government job. Hit by COVID-19 pandemic and nationwide lockdown, India saw a 62 per cent decline in job hiring in the month of April.
Hotel/restaurant/travel/airlines industries that saw a massive -90 per cent less hiring activity than the same month last year, a new report said.
Due to Coronavirus, the lockdown has been going on across the country since March 24. All kinds of activities are banned. Amidst all this there is good news for unemployed youth.
The Punjab Public Service Commission has extended the online application date for the posts of Principal, Head Master/Head Mistress, Block Primary Education Officer and Functional Manager in Industries and Commerce Department in the state’s School Education Department.
Interested candidates for these posts can now apply till 22 June 2020. To apply online for these posts, the candidates have to visit the official website of the Commission, ppsc.gov.in
Important dates related to the application
- Last date to apply for these posts – 22 June 2020
- Last date for filing application fee – 22 June 2020
- For applying to these posts, a candidate must have a B.Ed degree.
- For more information candidates must go through official notification.
- General – 3000
- SC / ST- 1125
Number of posts
- Total Posts – 561
- Principal – 158
- Head master- 311
- Block Officer – 75
- The age limit for the candidates applying to these posts should be 18 to 37 years.
- Selection of candidates for these posts will be done on the basis of interview.
How to apply