News Delhi: Defence Research & Development Organization DRDO has invited applications for the recruitment of the Trade Apprentice. So, here’s all you need to know about the application process.
The process of application started from March 2020 and its deadline is April 3, 2020. A total of 116 posts will be recruited through this recruitment.
Please read the information given below before the candidate who wants to apply, then only start the further process:
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age 27 years by 01.03.2020.
- Eligibility: Must have passed 10th / 12th examination from a recognized school. Along with this, the candidate must have obtained ITI / NCVT certificate in the relevant field.
- Application fees: No application fee will be charged for applying to these posts.
- Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be through a Computer Best Written Examination.
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
Trade Name – Total Post
- Carpenter – 02
- COPA – 23
- Draughtsman Mechanical – 05
- Electrician – 20
- Electronics – 02
- Fitter – 33
- Machinist – 11
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 05
- Painter – 02
- Plumber – 02
- Turner – 05
- Welder- 06
How to apply
- Click here to apply: DRDO Recruitment
- Click here for other information related to the posts: Notification
- Official Website: DRDO
(Interested Candidates Must Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)