Temporary construction on Indo-China border to be demolished by Sept 12

New Delhi: The temporary constructions built on the Indo-China border will be demolished by September 12. This was decided in the meeting of military commanders held between the two countries recently.

India and China have agreed to break their temporary construction in the area of ​​Gogra-Hot Springs (PP-15). According to the agreement, the dissolution process in the region has started at 8:30 am on September 8 and will be completed by September 12.

Disengagement with China in the Gogra Heights-Hot Springs

Earlier in the day, Army Chief General Manoj Pandey witnessed the war situation in eastern Ladakh. On the first day of his two-day visit to the region amidst the ongoing disengagement with China in the Gogra Heights-Hot Springs area along the LAC. The Army Chief’s visit to the Ladakh sector comes on the third day of the disengagement process between India and China in the Gogra Heights-Hot Springs area.

‘Abhyas Parvat Prahar’

The Indian Army said that during the visit, General Pandey witnessed a war game called Abhyas Parvat Prahar and briefed the commanders about the operational preparedness on the ground. Officials said that during the visit they interacted with the soldiers and appreciated them for their tenacity and professional standards.

In the sixteenth round of talks held at Chushul Moldo meeting point on July 17, 2022, it was agreed between the Corps Commanders of India and China to demolish the temporary construction by both sides.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Exit mobile version