Parliament Session Live: Today is the 10th day of the second phase of the current budget session of Parliament. In the last nine days, most of the proceedings of the Parliament have been marred by the ruckus. Even today the proceedings of the Parliament could not go on. As soon as the proceedings began, as was expected, an uproar broke out over the issue of Rahul Gandhi’s membership. Due to the uproar, Speaker Om Birla adjourned the proceedings of the Lok Sabha till 4 pm as soon as it started.
In the Lok Sabha as well as in the Rajya Sabha, the opposition MPs raised slogans regarding the issue of Rahul Gandhi’s suspension and the demand for JPC. After which the proceedings of the Rajya Sabha were adjourned till 2 pm.
In fact, after the cancellation of Rahul Gandhi’s membership, all opposition parties, including the Congress, have become more aggressive towards the government. On the other hand, BJP is also adamant about its stand. BJP is constantly adamant about demanding an apology from Rahul Gandhi. Along with this, many parties are also attacking the government for the misuse of CBI-ED.
Within minutes of the commencement of proceedings of both Houses, Rajya Sabha adjourned till 2 pm and Lok Sabha till 4 pm today, amid Opposition MPs' protest. They were sloganeering over Adani Group issue and Rahul Gandhi's disqualification. pic.twitter.com/7Jh1QfuHVK
— ANI (@ANI) March 27, 2023
Latest Update (Parliament Session Live Update) …
- Rajya Sabha was adjourned till 2 pm and Lok Sabha till 4 pm today, within minutes of the commencement of proceedings in both the Houses amid protests by opposition MPs.
- Amidst the possibility of an uproar on the issue of Rahul Gandhi in Parliament, Prime Minister Modi discussed with senior ministers what would be the government’s strategy. Home Minister Amit Shah, Nitin Gadkari, Prahlad Joshi, Piyush Goyal, Nirmala Sitharaman and Anurag Thakur along with BJP President JP Nadda were present in the meeting.
- Leaders of opposition parties held a meeting in Parliament House. After the meeting, Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge said that we thank all those people who have come to our support.
- Congress MPs will come to Parliament wearing black clothes to protest against the cancellation of Rahul Gandhi’s membership. The Congress has also appealed to the MPs of the opposition parties to come wearing black clothes.
- In view of the ongoing deadlock in Parliament, the BJP issued a whip to all its MPs. In the whip, BJP MPs have been instructed to be present in the House on both Monday and Tuesday.
- Congress Rajya Sabha MP Ranjit Ranjan has sought suspension of Business Notice under Rule 267 in Rajya Sabha to speak on the issue of the failure of the government to constitute JPC to probe the Adani Group issue.
- Congress Lok Sabha MP Manish Tewari has given a notice to discuss the suspension of Rahul Gandhi and the Adani case. The Congress is demanding a discussion on the suspension of Rahul Gandhi and setting up of a JPC inquiry on the Adani issue.
- There is a possibility of uproar in the Parliament for the third week today. While the opposition party is adamant about the JPC demand on the Adani issue, the ruling BJP is demanding an apology from Rahul Gandhi for his statement in London.
The deadlock continues in Parliament. Both the ruling party and the opposition are adamant about their respective demands. Meanwhile, the issue of the cancellation of the Lok Sabha membership of Rahul Gandhi has become more heated. After the suspension of Rahul Gandhi, many opposition parties including the Congress have become even more aggressive. At the same time, BJP is also not ready to back down. The BJP is adamant about demanding an apology for Rahul Gandhi’s statement in London. In such a situation, Rahul Gandhi and Adani had to adjourn the proceedings due to uproar in the Parliament even today on the issue.
Earlier on Sunday (March 26), Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi protested against the government by holding a Satyagraha along with senior Congress leaders against the government after the cancellation of Rahul Gandhi’s membership.
Along with this, many opposition parties are also attacking the government for the misuse of CBI-ED. Regarding this issue, MPs of many opposition parties have also tried to take out a march from the Parliament House to the ED office. However, citing the imposition of Section 144, the Delhi Police stopped those people at Vijay Chowk itself.
Read More :- Latest India News