Trending TopicsPM ModiBollywoodCricket

---Advertisement---

Diya Turns Home Into Ashes: Businessman’s Son Burnt Alive After Trying To Save Father In Agra

A severe fire broke out in the home of a businessman in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, resulting in the tragic death of their young son.

Edited By : Swechchha | Updated: Jun 21, 2024 15:34 IST
Share :
House Turned Into Ashes In Agra
House Turned Into Ashes In Agra

A lamp turned the entire house into an ash. The house burned fiercely, the entire family managed to escape the flames, but suddenly, for reasons unknown, the son re-entered the engulfed house and emerged later as a lifeless body. He succumbed to the intense heat and suffocation caused by the fire.

A horrific fire incident occurred Thursday night at Kaveri Vihar, Sadar in Agra district, Uttar Pradesh. After performing prayers at the temple, a fire broke out in the house due to a diya left unattended. The ensuing cylinder blast engulfed the entire house in flames. The deceased was identified as Bharat Vashisht, 35, son of carpet businessman KJ Vashisht. ACP Piyush Kant confirmed the incident and sent the body for postmortem.

How This Happened

ACP Piyush of Agra Sadar revealed that carpet businessman KJ Vashisht and his 35-year-old son Bharat Vashisht were alone at home. After performing prayers at the temple, they had lit a lamp, which first engulfed the temple and then spread throughout the house. Smoke emanating from the temple alerted them to the fire. Before they could react, the fire spread rapidly throughout the house, causing panic for Bharat and his father.

Also Read: Army Dogs Perform Yoga Alongside Soldiers At Indo-Pak Border On Yoga Day, Video Goes Viral

A fire ignited in the kitchen caused a cylinder to explode, engulfing the entire house in flames. The powerful blast from the cylinder created a loud explosion that spread panic among the residents of the entire colony. People rushed to the scene to extinguish the fire. The fire brigade was informed, and several fire engines arrived promptly. Firefighters made efforts to extinguish the fire. Meanwhile, Bharat managed to rescue his father from the fire and brought him outside safely.

ACP Piyush Kant explained that after initially escaping safely, Bharat suddenly went back inside the house. He told his father that some essential items were left inside. Despite his father’s efforts to stop him, Bharat insisted and re-entered. Later, his lifeless body was found outside as a result of a cylinder explosion in the kitchen, where the fire had intensified. Firefighters retrieved him in a semi-conscious and unconscious state. Bharat was rushed to the hospital immediately, but unfortunately, his life could not be saved. The police took custody of his body and filed a case of accidental fire.

Also Read: NEET Scandal: Confessions Outline How Sikandar Hacked The Examination

First published on: Jun 21, 2024 03:34 PM IST

Get Breaking News First and Latest Updates from India and around the world on News24. Follow News24 on Facebook, Twitter.

Related Story