New Delhi: Newly appointed Delhi finance minister Kailash Gehlot on Wednesday presented the Aam Aadmi party’s nine consecutive budgets worth Rs 78,800 crore for the financial year 2023-2024.
Here are the key allocations of budget
- Rs 320 crores allocated for 3 double-decker flyover
- Delhi finance minister announced Rs 3,500 crore for Mohalla Bus Scheme
- The three mountains of garbage from landfill will be completely removed by 2024.
Read More :-JDU ANNOUNCES NEW NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, KC TYAGI’S NAME EXCLUDED
- Delhi government will provide tablets to all teachers, principals and vice principal
- The government will use anti-smog-gun and water sprinklers to reduce dust from the road.
- 9 new applied learning schools will be set-up
- Gehlot aimed to electrify 80 percent of DTC buses
Also Read: After 76 years, Sharda Yatra base at LOC in Kashmir glitters again
Read More :- Latest Cities News
- Advertisement -