New Delhi: Salman Khan is one of most popular actors in the Bollywood. Meanwhile, the actor is making headlines eversince he received death threats from Lawrence Bishnoi gang. This came after Punjabi singer Siddhu Moose Wala, who was shot dead in his native town.
As per latest reports, actor Salman Khan’s security increased to Y+ category by the Maharastra government. Earlier, the Tiger 3 actor received security from the Mumbai Police.
According to reports in Mid Day, Maharashtra Government has increased the security of the superstar to Y+ category.
Now Salman will have four armed security personnel at all times. The reports also said that the cost of the protection will be borne by the celeb himself.
For the unversed, before Salman, Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher have also been given X-category security.
Earlier, accused in Sidhu Moose Wala death case had conducted a recce in Mumbai to target Bollywood actor Salman Khan on the instructions of Lawrence Bishnoi, said Gaurav Yadav, Punjab Director General of Police (DGP) on Sunday.
Earlier in June, a threat letter was sent to him and his father Salim Khan
The letter in Hindi said that both Salim Khan and his son would soon meet the same fate as slain singer Siddhu Moosewala (Tera Moosewala bana denge), said the police sources on condition of anonymity.
Salman Khan’s work front
Salman Khan has Yash Raj Films’ Tiger 3 and his home production Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan. Tiger 3 is slated to hit the theatres for Diwali 2023. The superstar will also make a cameo appearance as Tiger in Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming action film Pathaan.