New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2022 is likely to be issued by the end of this month. Once the notification is released, candidates can apply by visiting the official website of UPTET at updeled.gov.in
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board conducts Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) once in a year. For this, the notification was issued every year in May-June and the examination was conducted between July and August. But this time it is too late to release the notification.
In such a situation, according to the estimates, this time the examination will be possible to conduct in November-December. After the release of the notification, candidates will be able to apply through the easy steps given below.
There is a separate application fee for Paper-1 and Paper-2 (Level 1 & Level 2). For paper 1, the general category candidates have to pay Rs 600, while the application fee for SC, ST category (SC / ST) candidates is Rs 400. While the handicapped people have to pay Rs 100. Have to do
For Paper-2, the application fee for the general category is Rs 1200, for SC and ST (SC / ST) the application fee is Rs 800. Candidates have to pay separate fee for Paper-I and Paper-II.
UPTET 2022: How to Apply
- First of all visit the official website updeled.gov.in.
- Here on the homepage, click on Apply on UPTET 2022 link. (after release of notification)
- A new page will open. Here candidates have to register themselves.
- Scan and upload all the documents asked for by filling the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- After depositing the fee, take a print out of the slip.