UPSC Civil Services Mains result 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will soon announce the result of the Civil Services Mains Exam (CSE Mains) 2022. After the release of the result, the UPSC will be available on the official websites — upsc.gov.in — — upsconline.nic.in —
The exact date and time of the results have not been confirmed, but the commission informed through a notice on November 24 that the results will be declared soon. It has asked the candidates to keep their documents ready for the interview.
UPSC CSE interviews will be held early next year. After that, the final result will be prepared based on the result of the main examination and interview/personality test. A direct link to check the result will be given when available.
UPSC Civil Services Mains result 2022: How to check?
- Go to the official website — upsc.gov.in —
- Go to Written Result and open the ‘Examination Written Result’
- Click on the link to check the exam’s written result and details
Documents require for the interview
- Original Matriculation / Higher Secondary / Equivalent certificate or any document as per CSE-2022 rules in support of name and date of birth
- Original degree and graduation mark sheet
- Internship completion certificate for MBBS and other medical degrees
- Caste, PwBD certificate, if applicable