New Delhi: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the Combined Defense Services Examination (II), 2022 (CDS 2 examination) result on the official website upsc.gov.in
The result has been shared in PDF format in which the roll numbers of the selected candidates have been given. Candidates can easily search their roll number with the help of keyboard.
It is noteworthy that a total of 339 candidates are scheduled to be selected by the Union Public Service Commission through the Combined Defense Services Examination (II), 2022. Selected candidates will be given admission in courses in various military academies.
The CDS 2 exam was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on September 04, 2022. The exam was conducted at various centers across the country. Now the result has also been released. The PDF of the result is now available on the official website of the commission. Candidates can check their roll number in it.
UPSC CDS 2 Result 2022: How to check
- First of all open the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
- After that click on the link ‘Combined Defense Services Examination II Written Exam
- Result’ on the home page.
- After that click on CDS 2 2022 Result PDF link.
- CDS 2 Result 2022 PDF will appear on the screen.
- Now search your roll number or name in the result.
- Download CDS 2 Result 2022 for future reference.
- If you want you can take printout for future.