New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) has started accepting online applications from eligible candidates for various posts. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website lmrcl.com from November 1 to 30.
UP Metro recruitment drive is being conducted for 142 posts. Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their eligibility.
After selection candidates may be posted in Lucknow/Kanpur/Agra or any other city as per administrative requirement.
- Assistant Manager (Civil): 16
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 8
- Assistant Manager (S&T): 5
- Assistant Manager (Account): 1
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 43
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 49
- Junior Engineer (S&T): 17
- Account Assistant: 2
- Office Assistant HR: 1
- Know who can apply
21-28 years as on November 1, 2022.
BE/B.Tech Degree in relevant field for Assistant Manager, Diploma in Engineering for Junior Engineer Posts, B.Com for Account Assistant and Any Degree for Officer Assistant.
Selection Process: The selection methodology will consist of two stage process – written examination followed by document verification and medical examination.
UP Metro Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the official website lmrcl.com.
- Go to ‘Careers’ ‘Recruitment 2022’.
- Register on the portal and apply for the post you want.
- Fill the application form, upload documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Download the form and take printout.