UP Board Exam 2023: UP Board Class 10th and 12th Board Exam is going to start on 16 February 2023 by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council (UPMSP). Out of which the 10th examination will run till March 3, 2023, while the intermediate examination is to be held till March 4, 2023.
The UP Board High School and Intermediate exams will be held in two shifts – 8 AM to 11:15 AM and 2 PM to 5:30 PM. This year around 58 lakh candidates have registered themselves for the class 10, and 12 board exams in the state. Out of a total of 58,67,329 students, 31,16,458 class 10th students and 27,50,871 class 12th students are registered for the UP Board final exams.
58 lakh students appearing in the UP Board Exam 2023 are waiting for the admit card to be issued. Very few days are left for the UP Board exam to begin. According to media reports, the UP Board can upload the admit cards of 10th and 12th students on the official website upmsp.edu.in by next week.
Also read:- BPSC 68th Prelims Admit Card 2022 to release tomorrow, check at what time link will be active
Check these details in the admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam Center Name
- Exam center number
- Exam Subjects and Exam Dates
- Important instructions related to the exam
UP Board Exam 2023: How to download admit card?
- Visit the official website — upmsp.edu.in —
- Click on the ‘Admit Card 2023’ link on the homepage
- A new web page will open on your screen
- Enter the required details in it
- Click on the ‘Select Exam Type’ drop down option
- Select the option of High School or Matriculation for class 10th and Higher Secondary or Intermediate for class 12th
- Select the name of your district by clicking on the ‘District drop down’ option below
- Now enter your roll number and enter the security code carefully (As seen in the box below)
- After that click on download admit card
Read More :- Latest Education News