UCEED and CEED exam 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will end the registration window for the exam, tomorrow, October 28. Candidates can apply for the CEED 2023 by visiting the official website — ceed.iitb.ac.in — and for the UCEED 2023, candidates can visit the official website — uceed.iitb.ac.in — The registration has been started from September 30, 2022.
Direct link for UCEED 2023 registration
Direct link for CEED 2023 registration
Candidates are also informed that they can complete the registrration for a late fee of Rs 500 till November 4, 2022. The authorities will issue the admit card for the same from January 13, 2023. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. The exam will be held on 22 January 2023.
- Last date to apply without a late fee — October 28, 2022, Friday
- Last date for registration with a late fee — November 4, 2022
- CEED, UCEED admit card will be available — January 13, 2023
- CEED, UCEED 2023 exam — January 22, 2023
The registration fee for both exams is Rs 3600 for general candidates while for SC/ST, and women candidates the fee is Rs 1800.
How to fill out the application form?
- Visit the official website — ceed.iitb.ac.in — — uceed.iitb.ac.in —
- Click on the registration portal link
- Now, enter your valid email id and click on the register
- Fill in all the required details and upload the documents accordingly
- Pay the registration fee
- Check all the details carefully and then submit the form
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference
About the exam
There are two national-level design entrance exams: CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) and UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam). IIT Bombay holds these examinations to admit applicants to graduate and postgraduate design programmes at participating institutions, including IIT, Bombay. Candidates who pass the CEED test are eligible to apply for both the MDes and PhD in design. Candidates who will be eligible for the UCEED, on the other hand, will enrol in the BDes programme.