UCEED and CEED exam 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has once again extended the last date to fill out the application form for these exams. Candidates can now fill out the form till November 4, 2022.
Earlier, the last date to submit the application form was October 28, 2022. Candidates can fill out the application form with a late fee is November 11.
The authorities will issue the admit card for the same from January 13, 2023. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. The exam will be held on 22 January 2023.
- Last date to apply without a late fee — November 4, 2022
- Last date for registration with a late fee — November 11, 2022
- CEED, UCEED admit card will be available — January 13, 2023
- CEED, UCEED 2023 exam — January 22, 2023
The registration fee for both exams is Rs 3600 for general candidates while for SC/ST, and women candidates the fee is Rs 1800.
How to fill out the application form?
- Visit the official website — ceed.iitb.ac.in — — uceed.iitb.ac.in —
- Click on the registration portal link
- Now, enter your valid email id and click on the register
- Fill in all the required details and upload the documents accordingly
- Pay the registration fee
- Check all the details carefully and then submit the form
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference
About the exam
There are two national-level design entrance exams: CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) and UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam). IIT Bombay holds these examinations to admit applicants to graduate and postgraduate design programmes at participating institutions, including IIT, Bombay. Candidates who pass the CEED test are eligible to apply for both the MDes and PhD in design. Candidates who will be eligible for the UCEED, on the other hand, will enrol in the BDes programme.