TS PGECET Answer Key 2022: State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) Answer Key 2022 has been released online by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Candidates can download the TS PGECET answer key and response sheet online from the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Along with the answer key 2022, the exam has also released the response sheet and activated the link to raise objections. This final answer key is for the examination held from August 2 to August 5, 2022.
Candidates are informed that if they do not consider any of the answers to be appropriate, they can raise objections online to the TS PGECET answer key. The last date for submission of objections, if any, is August 17, 2022, up to 5 PM.
How to check the answer key
- Visit the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘Answer-key’, ‘Response sheet’ and/or ‘Objection link’
- Enter your login credentials
- Your Answer Key, Response Sheet 2022 will be displayed on your screen
- Download and print a copy of them for future reference
TS PGECET Answer Key 2022 is only provisional and the final answer key will be released later. Candidates must note that since the key has just been released, even the PGECET Result 2022 can be expected in August itself. This is because TSCHE takes around 15-20 days to release the result after the release of the preliminary key.