New Delhi: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the written exam hall ticket for TN Police Constable (Grade 2), Jail Warder (Grade 2), and Fireman posts. Those who have registered for these exams can download their admit cards by visiting tnusrb.tn.gov.in
The hall tickets have been issued for the examinations to be held on November 27. The Tamil Language Eligibility Test and Main Written Test will be conducted from 10 a.m. to noon. Candidates have to report to the exam centre at 8:30 a.m.
- Visit the official website of the TNUSRB at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to “General Recruitment: Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail Warder, and Fireman 2022,” and then open “Hall Ticket for Written Examination.”
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- Check the information on the hall ticket.
- Take a printout for the exam day.
Study the Paper Pattern
The Tamil Language Eligibility Test consists of 80 questions, and the Main Written Examination consists of 70 questions. The questions for both sections will be on the same question paper. The recruitment drive is to fill a total of 3,552 vacancies across Tamil Nadu.