SSC CGL 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conclude the online application process for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2022 today. Candidates will be able to apply for the exam from the official website — ssc.nic.in — till October 13. The application correction process window will open on October 19 and 20.
As per the revised schedule, the last date to apply for online fee payment is till October 14, 2022. The last date for payment with the fine is October 15, 2022, and the window date for application form correction including online payment is from October. 19 to 20 October 2022.
Click here to see the new schedule
How to Apply
- Visit the official site — ssc.nic.in —
- On the home page, click on SSC CGL 2022 link
- Enter login details and click submit
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and click on submit
- Once done, download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need
The application fee for the exam is ₹100 for all categories except Women/SC/ST/PWD/ESM. For more related details candidates can check the official site of SSC.
Read More :- Latest Education News