SSC CGL 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the notification for the Combined Graduate Level Exam, SSC CGL 2022 on September 17, 2022. The notification is released on the official website — ssc.nic.in —
Earlier, the notification was released to release on September 10 but then they informed that it got postponed the date to September 17, 2022.
The last date to apply for this exam is October 8, 2022. All the candidates who want to appear in the examination can apply for it by visiting the official website — ssc.nic.in —
The application fee for general category candidates is Rs 100. The application for this exam is free for women / SC / ST / PWD / ESM category candidates.
SSC CGL 2022: How to register
- Visit the official site of SSC — ssc.nic.in —
- Click on the SSC CGL 2022 link available on the home page
- Enter the login details and click on submit
- Fill out the application form and upload the documents
- Pay the application fee
- Once done, click on submit
- Your application has been submitted
- Download the page and keep a hard copy for further need
Read official notification here
Candidates must be graduate to apply for these posts. According to the official notification, a total of 20 thousand posts will be recruited through this examination. Whereas the age of the candidate for the application should be between 18 to 30 years.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App