SNAP 2022: Symbiosis International (Deemed) University to release the admit card for tests 2 and 3 Tomorrow, December 10, 2022. Candidates can get their admit card by visiting the official website — snaptest.org — and entering their SNAP login. To download the card, Applicants will require their SNAP ID and password generated at the time of SNAP registration.
87 exam cities throughout India will administer the Computer Based Test (CBT) for SNAP 2022. The SNAP test 2 date is set for December 18, and the SNAP test 3 date is set for December 23. Both exams are administered between 2 pm – 3 pm. The test centre address, timings, and other information will be on the SNAP admit card. To request access, candidates are encouraged to bring their SNAP exam to admit card. Without the admit card, no candidates will be able to take the exam 2022.
SNAP 2022: Admit Card Date
- SNAP admit card — December 10, 2022
- SNAP test 2 — December 18, 2022
- SNAP test 3 — December 23, 2022
Steps to download admit card?
- Visit the official website — snaptest.org —
- Click on the ”Admit Card” link, on the homepage
- Now, enter the login credentials (ID and Password) and click on the login button
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout for future use
Three sections will make up the exam 2022 paper: General English, which includes verbal ability, reading comprehension, and verbal reasoning; Analytical & Logical Reasoning; and Quantitative, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency.
The SNAP exam consists of 60 questions, each worth one mark, with the English part having 15 questions and the Quantitative and Logical Reasoning sections having 20 and 25 questions, respectively. The test has a 60-minute time limit, and incorrect answers will result in a 1/4 mark deduction.