SBI has also released the call letter for the main exam along with the Clerk Prelims Result 2022. Except Himachal Pradesh due to elections, the preliminary exam was scheduled to be held on November 12, 2022. The admit cards were issued on 30 October.
Direct link to check result
SBI Clerk Prelims 2022: Check result like this
- Visit the official website — sbi.co.in —
- Go to the Career Section and then click on the career tab
- Enter your login details.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Check and take printout for future reference.
All the candidates who are successful in the prelims exam are eligible to take part in the SBI Clerk Mains exam. The main examination will be held on 15 January 2023. Through this SBI recruitment, 5,008 posts of Junior Associate in Clerical Cadre will be filled.