New Delhi: Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer (BSER) has declared the result of Class 10 and 12 supplementary examination. Students who appeared in the supplementary examination can check their result on the official website of RBSE, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
To check the result of 10th and 12th supplementary examination, the student has to use his/her roll number.
The board had conducted the supplementary examination of class 10th and 12th from 4th of this month to 6th August 2022.
RBSE 10th 12th Supplementary Result 2022: Check result like this
1. Firstly students go to the official website of Rajasthan Board, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
2. After this click on the link “RBSE Secondary Supply Result”
3. Now Enter Roll Number and Captcha Code
4. Then click on View Result button
5. By doing this your result will appear on the computer screen
6. Check the result and download the scorecard copy
7. Now take a print out of the downloaded scorecard copy
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App