PPC 2023: Government of India has again extended the PPC 2023 registration date. The date for participating in the discussion on PM Modi’s exam has been extended till January 27, 2023. Students, teachers and parents can participate in PPC through the official site — innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2023 —
The Ministry of Education has shared a tweet regarding the registration date. The tweet read, “No worries if you missed it! The date to participate in #PPC2023 has been extended till 27th January 2023. Join Hon’ble PM Shri @narendramodi on #ParikshaPeCharcha2023 & learn to do your best in upcoming exams. Participate now: https://innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2023.”
No worries if you missed it!
The date to participate in #PPC2023 has been extended till 27th January 2023.
— Ministry of Education (@EduMinOfIndia) January 6, 2023
The last date to apply earlier was till December 30 2022, which has now been extended. Students, teachers and parents of classes 9 to 12 can apply for the creative writing competition and win a chance to interact with PM Modi.
PPC 2023: Where program will held?
The PPC program will be held on January 27, 2023, at Talkatora Indoor Stadium. PM Modi will share tips with students to beat exam stress and answer their queries related to education and career.
Know in which subject we will talk
PPC is an annual event in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi answers questions from students related to exam stress and related areas in a live programme. The Prime Minister will also interact with parents and teachers, to help and enable the students to fulfil all their dreams and goals.
PPC 2023: How to register?
- First of all, go to the website — innovateindia.mygov.in —
- Click on the ‘Participate’ button under the ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023’ section on the home page.
- Students can submit their responses on any one of the topics provided to them.
- Students can also submit their questions to the Prime Minister in a maximum of 500 characters.
- Parents and teachers can also participate in online activities specially designed for them and submit their entries.
PPC kits will be gifted by the Ministry of Education to around 2050 students, teachers and parents selected through competitions on MyGov.