Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: The Central Board of Secondary has released the date sheet for the 10th and 12th exams. As the exam dates for board exams 2023 are out now, the exam par 2023 is expected to be held in the last week of January 2023 or the first week of February 2023. Students, parents and teachers who want to participate in PPC 2023 can register online. Today is the last date for registration, so hurry up.
The Government of India will close the registration process for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 on December 30, 2022. Students, parents and teachers can register for PPC 2023 through the official site of My Gov at — innovateindia.mygov.in — — mygov.in/ppc-2023/ —
Know in which subject we will talk
Pariksha Pe Charcha is an annual event in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi answers questions from students related to exam stress and related areas in a live programme. The Prime Minister will also interact with parents and teachers, to help and enable the students to fulfil all their dreams and goals.
Registrations have started on the official website for PPC 2023 with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Students of classes 9-12 can participate in PPC 2023. Interested students can get an opportunity to interact with the Prime Minister by registering themselves on — mygov.in — As part of PM Modi’s PPC, he shares tips with students to deal with exam stress and answers their questions about education and career.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: How to register?
- First of all, go to the website — innovateindia.mygov.in —
- Click on the ‘Participate’ button under the ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023’ section on the home page
- Students can submit their responses on any one of the topics provided to them
- Students can also submit their questions to the Prime Minister in a maximum of 500 characters
- Parents and teachers can also participate in online activities specially designed for them and submit their entries
PPC kits will be gifted by the Ministry of Education to around 2050 students, teachers and parents selected through competitions on MyGov.