NEET UG Counselling 2023: The NEET UG 2023 counselling for the aspirants will be conducted soon by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) at the official website – mcc.nic.in.
However, MCC is yet to make any official announcement regarding the same. The counselling schedule PDF will be updated on the website once it is announced.
In order to secure admission to medical or dental colleges in India, aspirants must participate in the NEET UG counselling 2023 before the specified deadline. During the NEET UG 2023 counselling session, the eligible aspirants will need to register and choose their preferred courses and colleges along with paying the required fee. in addition, the seats will be allocated to the aspirants based on the choices made by them.
The NEET counselling 2023, conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), will encompass the 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government colleges and 100% of the seats in deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS, AIIMS, JIPMER, and BSc Nursing programs, all based on the NEET 2023 scores.
Notably, the NEET counselling process will include four rounds – round 1, round 2, mop-up round, and stray vacancy round.
NEET is the primary entrance examination for candidates seeking admission to a range of programs. It is the only exam that determines admission to 99,313 MBBS, 27,698 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 603 BVSc & AH seats across 542 medical and 313 dental colleges in India.
The exact start date of NEET Counselling 2023 has not been announced yet. However, once the NEET results are declared, the counselling authorities will release the NEET UG 2023 counselling schedule PDF on the official website. To stay updated on the latest information regarding NEET UG counselling 2023, candidates should regularly visit the official website of the MCC, mcc.nic.in, or the counselling authority of their respective state.
After the NEET results are announced, eligible candidates must register for counselling through the official counselling website, either the MCC or the state authority. The detailed process and deadlines will be provided in the counselling notification. Aspirants can also find information on how to apply for NEET UG 2023 counselling, choice filling in NEET counselling, and other relevant details in the article provided.
The NEET UG 2023 counselling for All India Quota (AIQ) will be conducted by the MCC in four rounds, which include a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. After the completion of Round 2, any vacant seats will be filled through the mop-up round and stray vacancy round administered by the MCC.
The steps involved in the counselling process are as follows:
- Complete the MCC NEET registration process, including payment.
- Fill in and lock the choices for NEET 2023 counselling.
- Round 1 seat allotment and announcement of results.
- Report to the allotted Medical/Dental College (with the option for free entry/exit).
- Publication of net vacant seats for Round 2.
- Registration for Round 2 of NEET counselling (not required for candidates already registered) and fresh choice filling.
- Seat allocation for Round 2 (with the option to exit, forfeiting the security amount).
- Report to the allocated medical/dental college/institution to prepare for Round 2 (candidates who have joined the allotted seat are not allowed to vacate the seat).