NEET UG 2022 Counselling: Medical Council Committee (MCC) has declared the provisional result of the second mop-up round of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG 2022).
Candidates who have registered for BDS and BSC Nursing programs can check the mop-up round 2 results through the official website — mcc.nic.in — MCC will declare the final result today, January 4, 2023.
Candidates can inform the discrepancy (if any) in the result of the MCC of DGHS by 11 am on January 4. The seat allotted in the provisional result and the final result cannot be challenged before a court of law, the MCC said in a statement.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: How to check the result?
- Visit the official website — mcc.nic.in —
- Click on the NEET UG Counseling tab.
- Log in with your Roll Number and Password.
- The seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result pdf, download it and take a printout for future reference.
Will have to report on these dates
Candidates who get selected in NEET UG 2022 Mop-up Round 2 allotment results will have to report at the allotted college for seat confirmation between January 4 and January 8, 2023.