NEET MDS 2023: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will open the online application window today to correct the details of the already filled National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) form.
Candidates who are already registered for NEET MDS 2023 can edit and modify the application form on the official website of NBE at nbe.edu.in The application form correction window will open at 3 pm. The last date to make changes in the NEET MDS application form is 11:55 pm on February 5.
NEET MDS 2023: Examination fee
No new application can be registered or the examination fee can be paid during this period. Also, in case of a change in candidate category and/or PWD status, the payment can be made during the edit window.
NEET MDS 2023: How to improve?
- Visit the official website of NBE at nbe.edu.in
- Click on the link ‘NEET MDS 2023’ on the homepage
- On the new page click on NEET MDS – Application link
- Now click on login on the next page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- The Application Form will appear on the screen
- Now, make the necessary changes and submit the form
Only these things can change
All the information given in the registration form and the documents uploaded are subject to change. However, the name of the candidate, city of examination, nationality, mobile number and email ID cannot be changed.
Keep these things in mind
- NBE has released a list of candidates who have not uploaded their photograph, signature and/or thumb impression in the application form as per the prescribed image upload instructions. Such candidates will be required to modify the images in their application form during the edit window.
- In case of changes made in payment-dependent fields including the category and/or PWD status, for which the candidate is required to make an additional payment of Rs 1,000, such changes will be saved only after successful payment of the balance fee.
- As per the dates mentioned on the official website, NBE will again open the application correction window to edit the wrong images – photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- The final edit window will be available from February 10 to February 13. After that, no such provision will be given to the candidates.
Also read:- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Apply for the posts of Chief Manager, Senior Manager; details here
Read More :- Latest Education News