Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2022: Candidates are informed that the Ministry of Labour and Employment has a vacancy for the Director General, for this the applicants should not be more than 56 years as of the closing date of the application submission.
Qualification and Experience
– Candidate should have experience as a Divisional Head or Group leader for project teams or Administrative and financial.
– Experience in policy advice or development management or training or planning or programme funding.
Candidates’ age should not be more than 56 years as the closing date of the application submission.
Duration to apply
Candidates can apply for the same between 30th July to 5th August 2022.
– Copies of the Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years (duly attested by the competent authority)
– Certificate to the effect that no vigilance/disciplinary proceeding is either pending or contemplated against the applicant
– Details of minor/major penalties imposed upon the applicant during the last 10 years
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App