MHT CET 2022: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will conclude the MHT CET 2022 answer key objection window today, September 4. Candidates can raise objections against the MHT CET answer key from the official website — cetcell.mahacet.org —
Maharashtra State issued the answer key for PCM and PCB group on September 1. Along with the answer key, the State has also released the candidate response sheets.
How to raise an objection
- Go to the official website — mhtcet2022.mahacet.org —
- Click on the link that reads ‘Answer Key Challenge’
- Fill out the login details – application number and password
- Select the desired exam group and MHT CET answer key
- Verify the answer key and your responses
- Proceed to raise challenges (if any) as instructed
- Pay the objection fee of Rs 1,000
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
MHT CET result 2022 will be released on September 15. The PCM examination was held from August 5 to 11, and for the PCB group, the exam was held from August 12 to 20.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App