MCC NEET UG counselling 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start the NEET UG counselling 2022 round two registration today (November 2). Candidates who want to participate in this counselling can apply on the official website — mcc.nic.in — This process is for courses like MBBS/BDS/ B.Sc Nursing.
- Last date for registration — November 7
- Choice filling window open date — November 3 to 8
- Seat allotment process — November 9 and 10
- Round 2 result — November 11
- Report at college — November 18
How to apply:
- Visit the official website — mcc.nic.in —
- Now, click on the round two registration link
- Enter login details and pay the application fee
- Click on submit
- Download the application form and take a printout for further reference
“Colleges/ Institutes where there have been increase of seats by NMC can contribute the additional seats/ increase in seats on the portal. It may be noted that colleges should not contribute the seats remaining vacant after Round-1or those which have already been contributed in Round-1 as such seats are in system. Contributing such vacant seats of Round-1 will lead to duplication of seats in the matrix,” MCC wrote in the official notice.
“The participating Institutes can contribute their seats upto 05:00 P.M of 2nd Nov., 2022, after which the intramcc portal will be closed and no request for seat contribution will be entertained,” it added.