JEE Main 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the JEE Main 2023 exam dates at — nta.ac.in — — jeemain.nta.nic.in — Candidates who want to take the engineering entrance exam can register themselves. There is no official announcement yet regarding the exam date for NTA JEE Main 2023.
JEE Main 2023: Exam will conduct in two sessions
NTA will conduct JEE Main 2023 in two sessions. Candidates can take either one or both sessions. If they take both, then their top marks in both exams will be considered for the ranking.
New demand of students
Meanwhile, aspirants have asked NTA through social media not to conduct the Session 1 before April to avoid a clash with their board exams. Follow this blog for all the latest updates on JEE Main 2023.
Know who can register
Candidates who have passed the class 12th/equivalent exam in 2021, and 2022 and appearing in 2023 can appear in the exam. While there is no age limit for appearing in JEE Main, candidates may need to meet the age criteria of the institute(s) if they wish to take admission.
JEE Main 2023: How to register?
- Visit the official website -– jeemain.nta.nic.in —
- Click on the registration link on the homepage
- Register yourself by providing the required login credentials
- After completing the registration, login credentials will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number
- Thereafter, log in using the system-generated ID and password
- Enter the required details to fill out the application form
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay the Application Fee in the Online Mode
As of now, neither the NTA nor the CBSE Board has released the schedule, yet the students appearing in the CBSE class 12 Board Exam and the exam are afraid of the clashing of schedules of both. Actually, in January 2023, CBSE Pre-Board Exam will be held in most of the schools. In such a situation, it will not be possible to prepare for JEE Main. Students want JEE Main exam to be held in April 2023.