ITBP Recruitment 2022: The recruitment process for Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) posts in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is about to end soon. Interested candidates can apply through the official website — recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in — The last date to apply is 17 November 2022 till 11:59 pm.
A total of 287 vacancies are available under this recruitment drive. Candidates can apply for the above posts once registration starts on the official website.
Total — 287 Posts
- Tailor — 18 Posts
- Mali — 16 Posts
- Cobbler — 31 Posts
- Safai Karmachari — 78 Posts
- Dhobi — 89 Posts
- Barber — 55 Posts
Candidates must have passed class 10 from a recognized board for all subjects.
- Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler — 18 to 23 years
- Safai Karamchari, Washerman & Barber — 18 to 25 years
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process will consist of a physical efficiency test, a physical standard test, a written test, a trade test and a detailed medical examination or review medical examination.
The application fee is Rs 100/- and candidates belonging to SC, ST, women and ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
ITBP Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website — recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in —
- On the homepage, click on the Registration link available
- Register yourself and enter your details, valid email ID or mobile number
- Fill out the application form, enter the required credentials and scanned copies of documents
- Pay the Application Fee (If Required)
- Download the form and take a printout of the same for future reference