Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) to start the registration process for Assistant Commandant posts from today, January 25, 2023. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts can apply online through the official website — joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in — The last date to apply for this recruitment is 9 February 2023.
This recruitment drive aims to fill 71 posts of Assistant Commandant – General Duty, Commercial Pilot License (CPL-SSA), Technical (Engineering & Electrical/Electronics) and Law 01/2024 batch in ICG. To apply for this candidates can follow the simple steps given below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Apply like this?
- Visit the official site — joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in —
- Click on the link for Assistant Commandant posts available on the home page.
- Register yourself and fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of it for further need.
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) must pay through online mode by using Net Banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI Rs 250/- to be paid.
Read More :- Latest Education News