IGNOU July Admissions 2022: The deadline for admission to Indira Gandhi National Open University, (IGNOU) in July 2022 has been extended. Candidates can submit their application form till September 30, 2022.
The last date for fresh admission has been extended for all the programs offered in ODL/online mode for the July 2022 session. Candidates can apply online for admission to IGNOU on the official website — ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in —
Before applying for admission to IGNOU July 2022, candidates have to register themselves. Candidates who are already registered will need their username and password to log in.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website — ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in —
- Click on the New Registration link on the homepage.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Fill up the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout for further reference.
Candidates applying for IGNOU Admission 2022 will have to pay Rs 250 as an application fee. The registration fee will be non-refundable and it is mandatory to pay the fee along with the program fee for the first semester/year at the time of admission. Candidates applying under SC/ST category can avail of the facility of fee exemption.