New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has decided to extend the date for the re-registration of IGNOU to July 2022. The last date to register for all the programmes is September 25, 2022.
Candidates are advised to fill out the re-registration form before the deadline to take admission in the next semester or academic year. Those who will not able to fill their form at the given time then they will not get admission in the next semester or academic year.
How to fill out re-registration form 2022:
- Visit the official website — ignou.ac.in —
- Click on the “Re-Registration” tab
- Read all the information carefully and then click on the ”Proceed for Re-Registration”
- Enter all the login credentials such as enrolment ID and programme code
- Fill out all the details in the re-registration form
- Make a payment of the re-registration fee in the online mode
- Now, download the receipt and the form. Don’t forget to take a printout for future reference
Candidates applying for IGNOU Admission 2022 will have to pay Rs 250 as an application fee. The registration fee will be non-refundable and it is mandatory to pay the fee along with the program fee for the first semester/year at the time of admission. Candidates applying under SC/ST category can avail of the facility of fee exemption.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App