IGNOU admission 2022: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to fill out the IGNOU 2022 registration form for the July session. Now, candidates can apply till October 27 on the official website — ignou.ac.in — Applicants are also informed that they can pay the fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
Earlier, the last date for registration was October 20, 2022. But, now the university has given seven more days to register for the same.
How to register for IGNOU admission 2022?
- Visit the official website — ignou.ac.in —
- On the homepage, select the registration link
- Now, click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab
- Students can now fill up the form with the required details and click on the ‘Register’ tab
- Upload all the necessary documents, pay the fees and then click on the “Submit” tab
- Download the application form and take a printout for further reference
To get admission in various undergraduate, diploma, advanced diploma, certificate and postgraduate programmes, candidates are mandatory to fill out the registration form 2022.
Read More :- Latest Education News