ICAR AIEEA Form 2022: Registrations for ICAR Entrance Examination will end today (August 19, 2022) at 5 pm. Interested candidates, who wish to take admission in Under-Graduation and Post-Graduation courses can fill out their forms from the official website — icar.nta.nic.in —
Candidates are also informed that the fee portal will be open by 11:50 pm, while the form will be closed by 5 pm. They are suggested to visit the official website frequently to know the latest details regarding the UPSC CMS Exam.
The correction in the application form can be done from August 21, 2022, to August 23, 2022, on the official website.
Steps to fill ICAR AIEEA, AICE2 2022 Form:-
- Visit the official ICAR AIEE website icar.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Registration for ICAR AIEEA 2022.’
- There will be three separate links for UG, PG and PhD, Click on the relevant link.
- Now click on the ‘New Registration’ Tab.
- Register yourself by filling required details.
- Pay the application fee then submit the form.
- Download the confirmation page and take out the printout for further use.
For any queries/ clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000/011-6922770 or mail NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.