New Delhi: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) started the document verification process for the first round of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Graduate Counseling 2022 today, November 8, 2022.
The last day to make changes in Haryana NEET UG document is on 12th November, 2022 at PWD Rest House in Gurugram near Forest Office.
Check out the list of documents required for verification-
- Matriculation Certificate / High School / ICSE / Class 10 / Class 12 or its equivalent certificate as proof of birth.
- Recent passport size photograph in triplicate
- Character reference from a First Class Executive Magistrate or Head of Institution last attended.
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of dependency of freedom fighter (if any)
- ESM certificate, priority (if any)
- Creamy non-creamy certificate for candidates in BC-A / BC-B categories
- For EWS category candidates, an income and asset certificate with details of disability (if any)
NEET UG Result Card for 2022
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card and Family
- Identity Card can be used as identification.
- Print of application form
- Registration started on this date
The registrations for Round One started on October 18 at 11 am and the last date to apply was October 25, 2022. The provisional list of seats was released on 28 October 2022. Notice has been issued regarding cancellation of DV round.