GATE 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has modified the application form correction dates. Now, candidates can check the new dates for the GATE 2023 form correction at the official website — gate.iitk.ac.in —
Now, candidates can make changes from November 8 to November 14. Earlier, it was from November 4 to 11.
To make changes, applicants have to use their enrolment ID and password. During this period, candidates can correct their information in case they have entered incorrect information.
GATE 2023: How to make changes?
- Visit the official website — gate.iitk.ac.in —
- Click on the “GATE 2023 modification” option
- Fill out the login details like enrollment ID and password
- Solve the arithmetic expression carefully
- Click on the “Submit”
- Now, make the required changes
- Take a printout of the application for further use
Details that can be edit
Note that only a limited number of fields will be available for modification by applicants. Updates can be made to the following details via the correction facility: name, date of birth, gender, category, PwD, address, college information, exam paper, additional exam paper, and exam city. Any modifications made to the application form will also require a fee. On January 3, candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can enter the official website to receive their GATE 2023 admit card.