DU PG 2022: The University of Delhi (DU) will start the admission process against DU Post Graduate (PG) 5th round allotment today, December 27, 2022. Candidates who have opted for the DU PG 5th admission round can accept the seat allotment and apply for admission through the official website — admission.uod.ac.in — The last date for filling out the online registration form and uploading all relevant documents is December 28 (5 pm).
The verification and approval of the admission of the candidates applying against the 5th admission list will be done by the colleges and departments from December 27 to December 29, 2022. Candidates can pay the requisite fee against DU PG 5th merit list till 30th December. The DU PG 5th Admission List contains the name of the candidates, college name, course, form number, category and sub-category.
DU PG Admission 2022: How to Register?
- Visit the official website — admission.uod.ac.in —
- Click on PG Admission Portal and log in with your registered email id and password
- Fill out the application form as instructed and upload relevant documents
- Pay Admission Fee Online & Download Admit Card
- Take a printout of the DU PG Admit Card PDF for further reference.
University has prepared the DU PG 5th Admission List 2022 based on qualifying exam marks provided by the applicants. Candidates are required to upload scanned images/PDFs of documents like passport-size photographs, signatures, valid ID proof, class 10 birth certificate and caste certificate.
Read More :- Latest Education News